David Barr has been a professional business broker / intermediary since 1980, focusing on General Business Brokerage and Mergers and Acquisitions and representing client transaction value up to $20,000,000. Mr. Barr has handled the sale of over 550 companies. David earned a university degree from the State University of New York majoring in economics and business.
- Mergers & Acquisition Master Intermediary (M&AMI) certification by the M&A Source (The World’s Largest Association of Professional Mergers & Acquisition Intermediaries). Lifetime Award.
- Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) certification by the International Business Brokers Association. Lifetime Award.
- Business Certified Appraiser by International Society of Business Appraisers
- Texas Licensed Real Estate Broker.
- Senior Business Analyst (SBA)
- International Business Brokers Association.
- M&A Source.
- Texas Association of Business Brokers. (State: Past secretary. DFW Chapter: Past vice-president; Past broker director and Past secretary)
- International Society of Business Appraisers